With the help of field mapping, you will be able to get the most of their sales calls and also it will be possible to use the charting and reporting capabilities to get better understanding of the current situation at the field. With the help of integrating maps with Dynamics 365 we can locate their lattitude and logitude and their exact locations.
Features of Map Integration Includes:
- Geocoding: Extracts the latitude and longitude of Dynamics 365 CRM data to locate it and subsequently plot on the map using icon
- Appointment Planning: Maps in Dynamics 365 helps field representative to meet their appointments and goals.
- Radius search: With the help of maps, the Enterprises are able to look for stakeholders in a defined radius
- Census Data: This data can be plot on maps and use in Dynamics 365
- Locational Marketing: Marketing Campaign can target locations and deliver services to the clients
- Territory Management: Withthe help of maps and interactive UI its easy for Enterprises to target their Sales territories according to the geographic conditions.
Benefits of Field Mapping in Dynamics 365
- Accurate Field Reporting: Map My Customers allows you to collect more field activities and notes. Also auto visits in Map My Customers, representive will be able to automatically log verified customer visits and activities that get synced back to Dynamics.
- Route Optimization & Planning:Using Maps enables your representatives to plan and visit more customers in less time and provide best services to them.
- Streamlining Field Use of Dynamics: With teh help of fastest mobile CRM feature, map-based interface and easy filtering enables sales representative to get to the exact location and at right time for service.
- Opportunity & Territory Visualization: Its helps to categorise accounts and contacts in Dynamics 365 by using color coding according to the prospect, clients and more. Easily distribute leads from Dynamics to your sales reps based on geographic conditions.