As per the current status you have already configured CRM deployment with IFD (claims-based authentication) configured and some of the rollups are installed. Here if you want to add another node into existing deployment you may get face some issues as follows:
- The product key is not compatible with installed version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- A secure (https) site is required for claims-based authentication.
- The encryption certificate 'CN=...' cannot be accessed by the CRM service account.
- The specified database has a later version.
But as per the installation:
- Product key was identical to that in MSCRM_CONFIG database.
- Permissions to certificate private key were given to service account.
- CRM during setup creates http (non SSL) binding which is fine, cause I can change it to proper https binding right after installation.
- And last error about DB is also fine cause you actually can't slipstream rollups\servicepacks into installation.
The solution to the above issue is to add ignorecheck in the registry. Add IgnoreChecks with value 1.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
After above step done don't start the installation from scratch. Simply go on the previous page with back and then again on system checks page. Here Next button will be enabled.