Advantages of AngularJS
- AngularJS provides capability to create Single Page Application in a very clean and maintainable way.
- AngularJS provides data binding capability to HTML thus giving user a rich and responsive experience
- AngularJS code is unit testable.
- AngularJS uses dependency injection and make use of separation of concerns.
- AngularJS provides reusable components.
- With AngularJS, developer write less code and get more functionality.
On top of everything, AngularJS applications can run on all major browsers and smart phones including Android and iOS based phones/tablets.
Disadvantages of AngularJS
Though AngularJS comes with lots of plus points but same time we should consider the following points −