App Services Features and Capabilities
- - It provides Hybrid connections/VPN support, Scheduled backup.
- - It provides ease integration with Azure Active Directory, Site resiliency, HA, and DR, Web jobs.
- - In terms of access it offers Role based access control,Its designed for secure mission-critical applications.
- - It also provides Audit/Compliance, Authorization and Authentication. It providers Enterprise migration, Client certs, Cache, IP restrictions/SSL, Web socket.
- - In terms of databases it supports, SQL, MySQL, DocDB, and Mango. It also have Sticky sessions.
- - Its optimized for availability and automatic scale.
- - It offers Automated deployment, AutoScale, Built-in load balancing, WW datacenter coverage, End Point monitoring and alerts.
- - It offers App gallery, DR site support, WildCart support, Dedicated IP address, HTTP compression, CDN support for websites, Premium WordPress, App Services Environments.
- - Its built for DevOps and continuous deployment.
- - It offers remote debugging with Visual Studio, Site staging Slot, Testing in production, Continuoud integration/deployment, Git, Visual Studio, Docker Hub, and GitHub, App and site diagnostic, OS and framework patching, Site extensions gallery, NET, PHP, Python, Node, Ruby, Java, Framework installer.
- - It offers Browser-based editing, Auto-healing, Logging and auditing. It provides, Admin-site and apso support site extension.