Interactive Service Hub - Merge Cases in Dynamics CRM
Dynamics CRM offers the ability of merging cases which will help to reduce the redundancy. By merging you can bring multiple cases having same issue at one place and interactive service hub is a separate interface for dynamics CRM, has its own URL separate from CRM url
Conditions for merging cases
- By default, you can merge up to 10 cases at a time.
- You can only merge the cases from same parent.
- If you merge the cases already having child cases, then these child cases will become the child of selected case.
How to merge cases from Dashboard?
- Open Dashboard, Go to service> dashboard from main menu. And select more than one active cases which you want to merge, click on (...) and merge as follows:
- Select the cases you want to merge and Click merge button on screen as follows:
It will display the number of cases get merged.
- Now open case in which other cases are merged, here it will change the status to cancel for merged cases under case relationships:
How to merge cases from case record?
To merge case from case record, go to service> case from main menu and select the cases from the record you want to merge and after merging follow the same steps as for dashboard.
In Conclusion, you can merge the cases from the interactive service hub to reduce the redundancy.