Changes in Attract
This release includes minor bug fixes for Dynamics 365 Talent: Attract.
Changes in Onboard
This release includes minor bug fixes for Dynamics 365 Talent: Onboard.
Changes in Core HR
Changes described in the following section apply to build number 8.1.2697. The numbers in parentheses in some headings refer to support numbers in Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS).
Can't delete workers that don't have employment records - (386157)
This change adds a delete option in the Workers without employment form. Workers appear in this form when no future, active, or historical employments exists for the worker. In this release, delete is only enabled for System Administrators.
You can also make these changes manually by following the following steps.
- Go to Security configuration.
- In the Privileges tab, filter the Privileges list to Maintain workers.
- In the References column, select Display menu items.
- In Display menu items, select HcmWOrkersWithoutEmployment.
- Set the Delete permission to Grant.
- Select the Unpublished objects tab.
- Select Publish all.